- No entry fee.
- Contest open to amateurs, professionals, and children.
- Photo must be taken during the 2019 holiday season.
- Photo must have Christmas lights in it.
- Photo must be taken somewhere in Texas.
- Photo location must be stated.
- Only one photo submission per person.
- No watermarks allowed. This detracts from the enjoyment of the image.
- Photo must have a caption.
- Photo must be submitted digitally to AllAboutTexasChristmasLights.com by midnight on Wednesday, Dec 18, 2019.
- By entering this contest, entrants are agreeing to grant Mozart’s Coffee Roasters and the Hula Hut use of the submitted photo in displays related to the contest and in other printed and electronic publications related to this contest. This may include contest promotions in print and online. Credit will be given to the entrant.
- By entering this contest, entrants are agreeing to have their name, the caption of their photo, and their photo location displayed on their work for public viewing.
- Winners will be announced on the home page of this website. They will also be posted on the official All About Texas Christmas Lights facebook page, as well as Hula Hut’s facebook page and Mozart’s facebook page.
Don’t forget to like us (AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE) on Facebook!
Audience Choice: Audience choice winner will receive an iPad mini.
Winner will be determined by the photo that gets the most Facebook likes on the AllAboutTexasChristmasLights Facebook page official contest album.
Deadline for Audience Choice Votes:
All photo entries must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, December 18th. We need time to post the entries to our website and to our Facebook page, so the deadline for voting for Audience Choice will be 24 hours after the deadline of the photo contest.